Please take a moment to read the following policy that explains how we collect, use, disclose and transfer the personal information that you provide to us on our website.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our website, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information.
- If you choose to interact with us via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will collect your e-mail address;
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in your e-mail to us, in order to send you a reply
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Handle your inquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including e-mails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.